Spotted-Elk Collective Dance Company
The Spotted-Elk Collective Dance Company consists of Champion Native American Plains Style of Dancers and Singers. They have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada Dancing , Singing , and Sharing their culture with others. The Spotted Elk Dance Company dance to honor their family, past, present and future and are striving to keep their traditions and culture alive.
Their mission is to educate and inspire through song and dance as well as bridge cultural gaps. They are honored to dance for you and with you.
How We Share Our Culture
- Performances (Schools, Companies, Gov’t Agencies, Military)
- Diversity Trainings
- Multicultural Diversity Events
- Sporting Event Entertainment
- Corporate Event Entertainment
To book the Spotted-Elk Collective Dance Company please send us an email at:
We would love to share our culture with you!
Meet the Team
Katy Isennock- Champion Fancy Shawl Dancer and Well Respected Artist from the Rosebud Sioux Tribe of South Dakota.
Erica Isennock- Champion Jingle Dress Dancer and Well Respected Seamstress and Artist from the Rosebud Sioux Tribe.
Johnson Taylor - Champion Men’s Traditional Dancer, Well-Respected Artist, and Singer from the Ponca and Southern Ute Tribes.
Meet Our Future
Jaida - Champion Jr Fancy Shawl Dancer
Chaske- Champion Jr Fancy War Dancer
Keya - Champion Jr Jingle/ Fancy Shawl Dancer
Mae- Champion Jr Jingle Dress Dancer
Eyaska- Champion Tiny Tot
We Have Performed at:
- National Museum of American Indian DC
- Department of Interior DC
- Gotham Hall NYC
- Department of Energy DC
- Miccosukkee Resort Miami
- Navy Pier Chicago
- Penn State University
- Spirit of the Mist Theater Niagara Falls
- Adams County School District- Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County School
District - Maryland
- And many more Universities, Government Agencies, Schools and Businesses....